Reference code: EN55852020_JB_1
START IN - the BASF Trainee program - will immediately begin preparing you for your future assignment at BASF by giving you challenging tasks, exciting projects and responsibility. Every START IN program is tailor-made to fit your specific talents. Bring your creativity, passion and pioneering spirit to BASF and start your professional career with BASF!
From the very first day, START IN will support your further professional development as a specialist or manager. You will have the opportunity to learn about your own skills and to grow personally. Beyond this, you will be able to integrate quickly into the company, thanks to a wide range of networking events and seminars as well as continuous support from your personal mentor.
Coating materials from BASF Coatings protect surfaces and give them color and luster. When it comes to automotive OEM paints, automotive refinish products and coatings for industrial applications, BASF is the global player in the coatings industry.
- For a duration of 18 up to 24 months you will have the opportunity to prove your abilities and gain experience within different company operations (i.e. Production, Manufacturing Technology, Engineering, Operational Excellence).
- We offer you an intensive training-on-the-job in addition to a diversified and challenging combination of operational and conceptual duties on your target position.
- A temporary placement in a foreign country or corporate unit is an integral part in the program.
- With a targeted development, you will take over a function in Production or Engineering after the Trainee program.
- The starting date will be arranged individually.
- You have an academic degree (Master) with excellent educational achievements preferably in Chemical Engineering with a major in Process or Technical Chemistry.
- Furthermore you have gained practical experience in relevant industrial placements.
- Convincing communication skills, including fluent English and at least intermediate German, are as important as your intercultural receptiveness.
- You are able to integrate yourself into our teams on different sites.
Queries and application
For more information please contact:
BASF Coatings GmbH, Münster
Tel.: 00800 33 0000 33
Please apply online at