Due to the current pandemic it is now certain that the event will be cancelled!
Enhanced Material and Part Optimization and Process Intensification – EMPOrIA is an International Joint Conference of and organized by SFB1120 Aachen, SFB814 Erlangen and CCE Darmstadt.
The EMPOrIA is the perfect platform for efficient knowledge transfer in the field of materials processing and their applications.
The EMPOrIA is devoted to scientific presentations on the latest research results. Following the common code of good scientific practice the presentations shall be complete, comprehensible, and verifiable. All contributions for the EMPOrIA will undergo a review process by the Scientific Committee.
The EMPOrIA focuses on the latest developments as well as future trends in the field of materials processing. The conference topics address anyone who is interested in the potential of manufacturing in theory and application.
It is the aim of the EMPOrIA to bring together international experts from research and industry in order to match scientific advances and economic needs for mutual benefit.
- Additive Manufacturing
- Polymers and Metals
- Functional Materials
- Simulation and Optimization Techniques
- Multiphase Flows
- Structural Mechanics
- Registration “Early Bird” until March 31, 2020:
- Full participation: 168,06 € (excl. VAT), 200,00 € (incl. 19% VAT)
- One day participation: 100,84 € (excl. VAT), 120,00 € (incl. 19% VAT)
- Registration “Regular” until May 15, 2020 and registration “On-Site”:
- Full participation: 210,08 € (excl. VAT), 250,00 € (incl. 19% VAT)
- One day participation: 126,05 € (excl. VAT), 150,00€ (incl. 19% VAT)
Included are the proceedings and the social event
Conference language is english