As Global Supply Chain Consultants, our logistics and supply chain solutions improve BASF's competitiveness through our in-depth knowledge of internal processes. With our expertise, we help win and retain business and drive growth in our markets. In the Supply Chain Performance Measurement team, we support BASF business units and functions with the Supply Chain Intelligence Tool as well as the Single Point of Truth for global supply chain data and KPIs.
Our Supply Chain Consulting Team advises internal business partners with concepts, methods and solutions along the entire value chain. You have the opportunity to support this team for 6 - 12 months as a working student for up to 20 hours per week.
- Your tasks will include the conception, coordination and preparation of documents in the area of Planning Excellence for different target groups within the company. The focus will be on planning processes around S&OP.
- Content and conceptual support of the preparation and execution of Planning Community Meetings of the Inhouse Consulting are part of your responsibility.
- You will also support the quality assurance of the developed materials and events.
- Here you will work together with long-term supply chain experts and planning experts.
- enrolled student with supply chain focus
- first practical experience in the field of supply chain management and planning is an advantage
- very good knowledge of German and English, as well as the ability to use both languages in presentations
- confident in the use of MS Office applications
- independent and structured way of working
- strong communication skills, team spirit and customer orientation
- From day one you will be part of the BASF family.
- You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours.
- In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world´s leading chemical company. Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to: Lavinia Mader, Lavinia.email@example.com, phone: +49 30 2005-58782
First information about our application process can be found here: on.basf.com /applicationprocess.
BASF SE, located in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, is the corporate headquarters of the BASF Group and part of the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region. BASF stands for competence in chemistry since 1865 and is represented today in the world's major consumer markets, with a wide range of products. As the largest employer in the region, BASF SE offers multiple career opportunities for students, university graduates and
Together we can accomplish everything. Through the power of connected minds.
We are looking forward to your online application at www.basf.com/jobs.
We are happy to answer your questions: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | phone: 00800 33 0000 33
professionals providing also training in over 30 professions. Leisure, sports, culture and a good infrastructure characterize the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, in which BASF is also involved with numerous activities. Learn more about BASF SE at: on.basf.com/BASFSE_LU
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.