Are you looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding internship in an international environment?
Within Nestlé’s worldwide research and development network, the Nestlé Product Technology Centre FOOD with the central seat in Singen, Germany, is responsible for the innovation and renovation of culinary products. The Nestlé PTC Food is the home of food, bringing culinary art to a level that can be practiced at home or used in a professional kitchen. NPTC FOOD transforms science into technologies that deliver tasty and balanced meals with the highest freshness perception and convenience.
To support our Packaging Materials team in our department Packaging & Design, we are currently looking for an Intern to start as soon as possible.
As an Intern in our Packaging Materials team you will be exposed to the activities of packaging development from concept until to the launch into the market, the activities would involve testing on packaging materials and trials in the pilot plant or factories, hence there are several interesting activities waiting for you:
- Day to day project support through packaging testing in the laboratory and pilot plant, writing the test report and interpret the test report in order to contribute for a decision making in packaging development phases.
- Packaging material sealing thickness mapping to define the performance specifications and optimization
- Building the overview of packaging specifications within the nestle food factories.
- Supporting the Project Managers in packaging development projects
- Communicating and collaborating with a variety of Research & Development functions as well as operations and stakeholders
- Master's or Bachelor's degree studies in Packaging materials or similar
- An intrinsic enthusiasm for packaging material development
- Analytical way of thinking as well as a structured, able to interpret the test result, independent working style and the will to take responsibility
- First professional experience in packaging material development is plus
- Experience in all relevant MS-Office tools
- Fluency in English mandatory (written and spoken)
Nestlé wants to be a strong partner for you. During an internship at NPTC Food, you will work on a real case and your research will contribute to problem solving and solution findings for actual projects. If you are creative, research focused and able to work independently as well as in a team, we would be happy to hear from you. Please be aware that you have to be enrolled at a University during your internship.
Junior HR Generalist
Nestle Production Technology Centre FOOD
Lange Str. 21
78224 Singen, Germany