At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Active involvement in the development and implementation of sustainable global packaging initiatives
- Own set of responsibility for a specific project on sustainable packaging, e.g. use of recycled plastic, recyclability assessment, alternative packaging materials etc.
- Development of concepts and packaging ideas in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, e.g. marketing, purchasing and packaging suppliers
- Preparation of management reports
- Opportunity to be part of the international packaging team
- Student who is pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in the field of mechanical, packaging or plastic engineering
- Basic knowledge on sustainability aspects of packaging
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS-Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded team-player with high level of independence
- Availability for 5-6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.