We are offering an Internship in our Business Unit Sweden (location: Helsingborg, Sweden, product capacity: 25.000 tons/year, number of employees: 70).
We provide an apartment in town for free, internship salary and a great working possibility with the German R&D Department Leader.
We are looking now for an Intern who wants to stay with us from October 2019 to March 2020.
- Be in charge of interesting projects and prepare and develop new applications for our materials
- Support the department of Research & Development (inspection technologies, quality control)
- Learn about the advantages of mineral filled plastics and discover the steps to create a custom-tailored product
- Be part of the production and gain insight of the whole processing from the raw material to the ready-made compound and additionally the further processing to a blown film
- Get an understanding of the whole business structure also besides the plastics processing
- Improve your English skills
- Discover a new country (also the Danish capital Copenhagen is not far away), language and people
What you should bring along?
- Current studies with specialization in plastic processing, chemical engineering or similar programs of study
- To be near completion of your bachelor´s degree program
- Practical experience concerning plastic processing (student assistant, apprenticeship, etc.)
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to become part of a team
- Languages required: Good English skills (corporate language)
If you need more information, please visit our website: www.rkw-group.com
If you have already decided to apply for the internship please send your application to:
Feel free to use the same mail address if you have further questions.